Next Day Data Feed
The LME's XML next day delayed feed allows you to easily integrate LME Data into your website or internal applications. This low cost data feed is XML-based and updates daily at 00.10am GMT (and 01:10 BST) giving a comprehensive record of the previous day's trading data.
How do I subscribe?
- Data for all LME non-ferrous, steel billet and minor metal contracts.
- A complete set of daily Official, Settlement and monthly average prices.
- Final Evening Evaluation prices (Closing Prices) for the full forward curve for futures.
- The detailed daily Warehouse Stocks Movements report allowing you to follow the physical movement of material in and out of LME listed warehouses by location and grade.
- Daily LME Official FOREX rates.
- Excellent value for money with an annual subscription.
- Simple contract summary tables can be integrated into web pages/intranet to support sales and purchasing decisions.
- Allows integration of 3 month price charts as PNG images onto your website.
Terms and conditions
Frequently asked questions
How Do I subscribe?